On 04/22/2013 10:57 PM, R. Andrew Ohana wrote:
If we are going to change the colors for diffs, please give suggestions.
Also, there is two shades of a third color that will be used once we
switch to git, see
http://trac.tangentspace.org/changeset/3b459a4ef46068ed1b62acd5bfb81b721f87bfaa/.

And where on this page are these two shades of a third color? Anyway, I *do* have slight problems seeing the difference between red and green on that page, I would propose making the red slightly darker.