> I just made one, and an additional request is pending. So, please inform
> those who create trac accounts all the time if we should halt  this for a
> day or so.

Yes, there will be notice since it will probably mean a few hours of
downtime (it takes a while to dump and reload the trac database).

Also, how about the integration with the wiki? That was handcoded by mike
> hansen (if i remember correctly) to prevent the excessive spamming.
> Requests for modifying the wiki also end up as trac account requests. I
> hope you take care of that, too!

Yes, this will need to be figured out, since I don't think that the VM that
we are placing trac onto should also contain the wiki. William, do you have
thoughts on this?

--
Andrew