On 04/23/2013 11:31 AM, Harald Schilly wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
I think a good test page with different colours is

Yes, John&co. should tell us how they see "#13540" … it's a dark red
tone, so it will be hidden between the darker blue ones. If the chosen
blue is brighter, they might spot it easily.

I personally have no problems with the red. I do find the orange and green quite similar, maybe I would make the green slightly darker. John, what do you say?