Hello,

from the perspective of the Riemann sphere it's a bit odd since
> CC(infinity,0), CC(0, infinity) and CC(infinity, infinity) are all distinct
> in sage, giving us 3 different complex infinities.

Here is another case of unexpected behaviour:

sage: CC(I)+CC(Infinity)==CC(2*I)+CC(Infinity)
False
sage: CC(I+Infinity)==CC(2*I+Infinity)
True

See Trac tickets #14088, #11506 and #14857 for other reported problems with
various infinities.

Peter