There are a number of optional databases without or with incomplete
SPKG.txt. If nobody knows the copyright status of the following optional
spkgs then they will have to be deleted:

cunningham_tables
database_jones_numfield
database_kohel
database_odlyzko_zeta
database_sloane_oeis
database_stein_watkins_mini.p0

Also, if nobody steps up to write a SPKG.txt file
(http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/producing_spkgs.html#the-file-spkg-txt)
then they will have to be moved to experimental IMHO.

The ticket for making the optional spkgs ready for the sage-git directory
layout is here: http://trac.sagemath.org/14962. Optional spkgs can have
their build script moved into the git repo, but you can also use the old
workflow for the spkg. But the above spkgs don't work with the new
directory layout and need some changes for the new paths. I can fix the
paths if you don't want to, but I can't invent a copyright status...