We are not linking to the database (doesn't even make sense). CC BY and CC
BY-SA is "good for educational works" according to the FSF. They are
incompatible with the GPL when applied to software and documentation, but
that is clearly not the case here.

I don't think Andrew's answer can be construed as CC0 (=public domain in
this case).