I'm trying with the new package but I still obtain error. I have tried your
solution but:

*sagecell@kimba:~/sage/sagecell$ ../sage -sh -c "make -B"*
*if git submodule status | grep -q ^[+-]; then git submodule update --init
> /dev/null; fi*
*python -c "import urllib;
urllib.urlretrieve('http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.0.min.js',
'static/jquery.min.js')"*
*gcc -o submodules/jsmin-bin submodules/jsmin/jsmin.c*
*r.js -o static/require/main.js
appDir=/home/sagecell/sage/ipython/IPython/html/static/*
*make: r.js: No se encontró el programa*
*make: *** [static/require/build/widgets.js] Error 127*

It seems it is a missing file.

Jesús