> I'm trying with the new package but I still obtain error. I have tried
> your solution but:
>
> *sagecell@kimba:~/sage/sagecell$ ../sage -sh -c "make -B"*
> *if git submodule status | grep -q ^[+-]; then git submodule update --init
> > /dev/null; fi*
> *python -c "import urllib;
> urllib.urlretrieve('http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.0.min.js
> <http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.0.min.js>', 'static/jquery.min.js')"*
> *gcc -o submodules/jsmin-bin submodules/jsmin/jsmin.c*
> *r.js -o static/require/main.js
> appDir=/home/sagecell/sage/ipython/IPython/html/static/*
> *make: r.js: No se encontrĂ³ el programa*
> *make: *** [static/require/build/widgets.js] Error 127*
>
> It seems it is a missing file.

I can confirm this (or a very similar) problem while installing the spkg.
 It occurs some time after the backports error.

gcc -o submodules/jsmin-bin submodules/jsmin/jsmin.c
r.js -o static/require/main.js
appDir=/Users.../sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/IPython/html/static/
make: r.js: No such file or directory
make: *** [static/require/build/widgets.js] Error 1
Error minifying javascript and CSS.