Yoooooooooo !!

> Nathann, Christian, Viviane, ... do you mind briefly stating on the
> ticket whether this sounds like a reasonable step forward?

Well... I don't have much to add there I think... Besides, for
political reasons, you will understand that I cannot review this
ticket :-P

For me what you do is fine. I agree with Vincent that you are actually
wiping the feature out while leaving a way to fill a database. And
this database will only be built by the find_stat guys. But to me it
is not a problem : they can use the information they like to build
their database (because they already have something running) and we
have all the time in the world to figure out what we want to do with
this information on our side.

Plus, of course, the decorator will not change anything to the
functions, which was the point :-P

Nathann