I suppose the steps are these

1 Send email to get account
2 Login to trac, change password (?), and set up ssh keys
3 git clone ...git-trac-command
4 ln -s git-trac-command/bin/git-trac ~/bin (assuming bin is in PATH)
5 add trac as a remote repository
6 git trac config --user=... --pass=...
7 review patches, etc.

Steps 2-6 can be automated. In particular, 2-6 should be possible to do in
an automated way after asking the user for the password received during
account setup. Something like "sage --setup-dev-environment"