On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Stefan Karpinski <ste...@karpinski.org>
wrote:

> Yes, you can definitely do most of this with template metaprogramming,
> although, as you say it's pretty tricky.

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
template metaprogramming." Now they have a type-parametric problem
factory...

Sorry, couldn't resist ;) Too many memories of C++ template error
messages...

Awesome discussion, BTW! Thanks Stefan for the careful explanations, much
appreciated.