2014-2015 will be a big year for Sage i think, with SMC leading the charge,
now that SMC in particular has matured alot. From personal everyday
experience i know that the idea of being able to make a free account and
have access to a more mathematically substantial/capable version of Wolfram
Alpha ,where you can log in and save things, would be popular once school
starts. Its annoying for students (including myself) trying to do something
on wolfram alpha, but you cant because your only allowed to use the
non-paid gimped version, unless you subscribe to become a pro member ($$$).

A lot more that could be said, but just some quick thoughts.