Hi,

I really hope that this project will not go. First of all it is very
confusing to have already two platforms for questions
(ask.sagemath.org and the sage-support googlegroup). So having a third
one is only even more confusing. I might be happy if the proposal was
to close ask and sage-support and open an SE platform. In that case
the first step of the project would be to transfer all questions
already asked.

Secondly, nobody addressed the issues I raised several months ago
about privacy and backups. Might be because nobody knows.

Best
Vincent