-1 to a code of conduct, and +1 to considering that sage-devel is just yet
another human community with no specfic rules needed.

I was reading a law book on contracts recently, and it just feels wrong to
have yet another example of a contract which is *not* designed with all
sides equal. If you want to contribute to Sage then you must agree with
every single detail of Sage's laws ? That's unfair.

Plus as John Perry said this will probably just be used to close
discussions.

Plus it feels weird to have another "rule" without a clearly defined
sanction. The only such example I know in the french law is the rule that
"All state employees (e.g. researcher/professors) MUST report any
corruption/offense they get to learn during their work". What if they do
not ? Well, there is no explicit sanction, so in practice the rule is
useless. And God knows that it would be useful to enforce it !

Plus, well. Sage may boast of hundreds of contributors but in the end how
many do you think that we are here ? Some persons join all threads, some
others just a few. What is the point of inventing a legal system when the
conversations we have here involve 5 persons, max 10 ?...

Nathann