On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:37:21 PM UTC+1, William wrote:

> Here is I think a concrete, apolitical proposal.

Calculating stakeholders by core contribution is certainly possible. My
only contribution would be, that this sage-abuse mailing list is read-only
for all others, not hidden and private.
I have played around with a tool called "gitstats", installed via "sudo
apt-get install gitstats".
It generates statistics, and you can also specify some parameters.

This is the result for the last year, obtained via
$ gitstats -c commit_begin=1c1ee9f0 . stats

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/schilly/gitstats/1year/authors.html

and this for the full sage git repo
$ gitstats . stats

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/schilly/gitstats/full/authors.html

This could be part of the website, btw... ?!

-- Harald