Le 18/02/2015 17:03, mmarco a écrit :
> +1 to the change.
>
> Sagemath sounds more natural than Sagemaths to me.
>
> Should we update the way to cite it accordingly?

As a French guy, I would remark that our Holy Nicolas Bourbaki would
certainly appreciate "Sagemath" or "SageMath" but not "Sagemaths": for
people of my generation, it is quite forbidden to say "mathématiques"
(plural)!

(Ok, it seems that some new generation want to kill Nicolas B.: just
have a look at one of the logos of the French Inria (the 2nd one)
http://www.inria.fr/institut/inria-en-bref/charte-logo/charte-logo-inria/charte
)

Please make the change, the frequent confusion with this:
http://www.sage.fr/
is very, very painful :-)

+1!