On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 11:26:08 AM UTC+2, Clemens Heuberger wrote:

> Proposed Solution 2: Somehow introduce a flag that a positive_review
> ticket must
> no longer be changed because it is under consideration by the RM (many
> variants
> proposed, e.g. simply set it to "closed" or set some kind of flag in
> trac).

This is the only sane way to have a "cool off" period where you can switch
back from positive_review in some time period (for whose duration we might
form an official policy in the future)

If you want this then somebody needs to step up to

* implement a new trac state (say, "merged") with transition
positive_review -> merged -> closed

* improve our trac plugin to reject changes to "merged" and "closed" tickets

I can then make the relevant changes to the release management script