On 2015-05-06 21:24, Volker Braun wrote:
There is no reason that "closed" should be final, until the new branch
is published we *can* always back. That doesn't mean that you *should*
dump a pile of extra bookkeeping on me.

Let me make it clear that I don't want to dump a pile of extra bookkeeping on you. Even if I think that the release manager's workflow is sub-optimal, I will still accept it and go along with the release manager. That's doesn't mean that I cannot disagree with it, especially if somebody asks for negative reactions.