Hi,

  I believe this should be one of the best places to ask,
about any estimative of when it will be available.

  I have sagemath 6.5 packaged in Fedora. Today I started
implementing a "pari_wrap.c" and "pari_wrap.h" interface
in libcsage, but noticed it would not be a trivial patch to
create sage_parifunc wrappers to implement variants of
those that are different from pari 2.7.4, because it would
need to know too much about pari internals, and the number
of dependency extra static functions started growing too much...

  At the moment I prefer to not "attempt" to have Fedora
accepting something like a pari-sage package.

Thanks,
Paulo