On 2015-12-21 09:40, Volker Braun wrote:
Interacts DO work. Its just Jupyter interacts and not SageNB interacts.
I think that the SageNB @interact API is much better designed and more consistent than the Jupyter @interact API. Unfortunately, I am not able to convince upstream Jupyter (really: ipywidgets) that this is the case. See https://github.com/ipython/ipywidgets/issues/238

It's true that ipywidgets might be able to do more fancy stuff (like support for game controllers), but the basic stuff works better in SageNB.

Jeroen.