On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> would this work on Windows running in a VM?
> Ideally, for testing purposes, that's what one would prefer over having
> a dedicated box for testing.

It should work.  I really ought to be doing that myself but I've been
using a dedicated box (on the plus side that has revealed interesting
things that occur during *uninstallation*).  I just don't have a
license handy by which I could easily make a Windows VM.

But as long as you can run Virtualbox inside Virtualbox (which last I
tried works) then yes.