On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 09:47:14AM +0000, Simon King wrote:
> Just to be clear: In the other regard (documentation!), it seems
> to me that @lazy_attribute is not suitable for API.

In general yes; if a lazy_attribute A.f returns the integer 1, we
cannot configure introspection on this integer to make A.f? useful.

On the other hand, in the use case I mentioned, that would be easy to
fix, e.g.  by setting __doc__ appropriately in the constructed
morphism if/when deemed desirable (unlike for integers, we can make
sure that morphisms accept a __doc__ attribute; also the constructed
morphism won't be shared elsewhere where the documentation would not
make sense).

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/