Paul Masson wrote:
> As I recall I did checkout that ticket (21006) by accident when I wanted
> one (21008) a couple digits away. That's the source of the problem.
>
> Why can't the build system recognize an empty folder and pass over it?

That's a genuine bug in Sage's 'configure'.  Not only that it doesn't
ignore empty folders, but doesn't even bail out with an error as
intended, since the 'exit 1' terminates the loop / function, but not the
'configure' script (hence just the package list gets truncated, and
'configure' later exits normally).

I'll open a ticket unless someone beats me in doing so.  (IMHO worth a
blocker, but I don't know how far Volker is in preparing the 7.3 release
candidate.)

-leif