On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:08:42 PM UTC+1, Maxie Schmidt wrote:

> debug1: /home/maxie/.ssh/config line 4: Applying options for *

Thats a bit suspicious, I hope you know which options you are applying
globally

debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/maxie/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
> debug3: send_pubkey_test
> debug3: send packet: type 50
> debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
> debug3: receive packet: type 51

id_rsa.pub is not the correct key; The ssh binary could read it so
permissions are fine but the server doesn't accept it.

One thing that's a little concerning to me is the lines
> debug2: key: /home/maxie/.ssh/id_rsa.pub (0x55d872785ab0), explicit, agent
> debug2: key: /home/maxie/.ssh/id_rsa (0x55d872793cd0), explicit
> debug2: key: /home/maxie/.ssh/id_rsa.pub (0x55d872793c60), explicit
> debug2: key: /home/maxie/.ssh/id_rsa (0x55d872793c10)
> Does this mean I have multiple keys for the id_rsa.pub key I'm trying to
> use?

The same pubilc key comes from various sources like ssh-agent or implicitly
because thats the default. Also, ssh can compute the public key from the
private key.

Since there was some problem with uploading the key I'd try to delete your
key from trac and then re-add it.