Hi,

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 11:01:04PM -0700, Andrey Novoseltsev wrote:
> There is also "huge" package polytopes_db_4d which I do care about, but
> it is hard to find in listings, and given its 8GB size I don't download
> again and again but rather install locally.

Trac: https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15202

Wiki: https://wiki.sagemath.org/Classify%20old-style%20packages#line-82

Mailing-list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/sage-devel/_5SidQWFYDY

Now, i am +2 with removing old-style packages support, it seems to be the
best way to get feedback :P

Ciao,
Thierry