Hey Miguel,

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 5:40:19 AM UTC-6, mmarco wrote:

> In order to organize the schedule, I would like to know how many hours do
> you plan to spend in the miny course that you will give. If possible,
> separate them in theoretical explanations and practical lessons (or maybe
> even coding sprints).
>
> Considering all that, I will make a temptative shcedule.

I would say I would need 2 hours of explanations for my minicourse and
30-60 minutes of practical lessons. Although some of the things I will need
are coupled with what Simon will be doing with parents (and my guess is
that he will need some stuff from the categories lectures). So I feel that
Simon and I should coordinate a little bit and figure out what we need from
each other. Simon, your thoughts?

Best,
Travis