Hi Miguel,

Le mardi 16 janvier 2018 13:33:58 UTC+1, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :

> For the course "sage development workflow (Trac, git, doctests...)", I
> would say 1 h  (course) + 1 h (practice). Also it would be good if this can
> take place at the beginning of the Sage days.

On second thought,  the minicourse itself may require 2 h (could be 1 h + 1
h). Indeed, I may spend some time in introducing git, given that maybe not
everybody in the audience has ever use it. Moreover, I may cover as well
the review process from the reviewer side (IMHO, it is important to
encourage newcomers not only to write code, but also to review the code
written by others).

Best wishes,

Eric.