> As a practical matter, maybe the banners could both be hung up in the
>> higher position?  I do recall the title in the program at least one year
>> being Sage and CoCalc, which would seem to respect the dual nature of the
>> booth.  Sorry I haven't been able to help more recently.
>>

> I'm sure you mean the best.   But, are you really serious about imposing a
> list of arbitrary rules on how I spend a week of my life running a booth
> about Sage and CoCalc at math meetings?    If this is something that
> reflects the general opinion of the community, then I should just stop
> running the booth (after having done it over 10 times now).

I'm not imposing anything, just voicing an opinion.  It didn't seem like an
arbitrary list to me, but given that no one else is voicing this same
opinion and given the open character of this community, as you point out,
I'm happy to assume my opinion is in error here.  I want to reiterate that
the booth is probably one of the best outreach possibilities Sage has had
over the years - especially with maintaining community; people who are
never seen on one of the email lists are very proud to pick up their
stickers and identify with quality open source math software, and to tell
people to get help there.  I'm very grateful for those who have been
stepping up to help you as others (such as myself) have had to step back,
and obviously thankful that you've seen the value of it over all these
years.