Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Am Donnerstag, 22. November 2018 09:53:43 UTC+1 schrieb parisse:

> Did you make some comparisons with Giac ?
>
> Some benchmarks from Roman Pearce and my own tests, about 2 years old.

I have not done any comparisons, mainly because I cannot do anything about
the performance of FGb anyway. Moreover, to my knowledge, Giac does not
support elimination orders (at least the Sage interface does not), which
made it less suitable for my use cases.

I remember having seen those benchmarks before, but I cannot find them
anymore. If you send a copy of the polynomial systems, I can make some
rough comparisons of the options available within Sage.

Markus