Thanks for your interest! :) I started the ticket
<https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/27584> right away (to be honest, it took
some effort as newbie).

I already finished the code, yet the first push will take some time. I need
to create the doctests, first. Unless you say it's not necessary for now.

I'm looking forward to this project - hopefully I do not start banging my
head on the desk during this process, like you guys do. :D

Regards,
Michael

P.S. Yeah, I changed my name a couple of times, But I'm a devel virgin.
However, this one is fixed now.