I started another ticket <https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/27599>, just for
my own (and maybe other's?) convenience. It's about the latex name of
multiplied scalar fields.

Moreover, I've encountered a problem regarding the multiplication of my
algebra. Suppose A and B are mixed differential forms, a is some
differential form and f is a differentiable scalar field on M. Then, I get
the following results:

sage: A.__mul__(B)

Mixed differential form A/\B on the 2-dimensional differentiable manifold M
sage: f.__mul__(A)
Mixed differential form f/\A on the 2-dimensional differentiable manifold M
sage: A.__mul__(a)
Mixed differential form A/\a on the 2-dimensional differentiable manifold M
sage: a.__mul__(A)
Mixed differential form A/\a on the 2-dimensional differentiable manifold M

All fine, except the very last line. The coercions are working quite well
so far - without any errors. Yet, what might explain the very different
results? Can you give me a first hint, though not seeing the code?

Cheers,
Michael