Have you placed
http://files.sagemath.org/spkg/upstream/pyzmq/pyzmq-19.0.0.tar.gz
(using wget, say)
into  /home/diveshcode/Downloads/SageMath/upstream/
?

As far as I can see from the attached log, you did not.
(What's strange that the 1st line of this file normally should say
Found local metadata for pyzmq-19.0.0)

If it's there, please compute it's md5sum and compare it with one in

/home/diveshcode/Downloads/SageMath/build/pkgs/pyzmq/checksums.ini