On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:48:43AM +0100, Harald Schilly wrote:
> Do you think this as a marker flag or something more elaborate?
> Because, well, to make this nice, I assume one has to pick a few
> tickets and write one larger piece for all of them, including some
> additional context, etc. I don't think that works well from within a
> single ticket.
>
> Adding a marker would be very helpful, though. E.g. in the keyword
> field, just adding something like "blog" or "announce" would be
> enough.

I was thinking of a new field similar to "description".

Some tickets are important enough by themselves that they deserve
their own announcement.

Granted, most of the time it's a bunch of tickets which together
deserve an announcement. In such a case we could pick one of them as
being the "main" ticket. Or alternatively we could use a meta (aka
task) ticket; this ticket can anyway be useful to keep track of high
granularity progress on a given topic.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/