On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 08:33:44 -0700, Alec Mihailovs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PS It would be interesting if your original code could be modified for
> producing an animation of the magic square - so that the numbers 1, 2, etc.
> appear in the matrix with some time interval between them. I wonder if some
> of included in SAGE packages have such an ability to display an animated
> output -Alec

Currently you can display output as arbitrary javascript, and javascript has
extensive animation capabilities.    Just put <html>  </html> around the output
in the print statement, and everything in the <html> tag is displayed by the
web browser directly as html (hence one can embed javascript).

William