---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Collier <>
Date: Aug 9, 2007 7:40 AM
Subject: Computer Algerbra Systems
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Professor Stein,

My son is a junior at Sacred Heart High School in Kingston, MA.  He
will be taking Algebra II this year.  He is not a great mathematician,
but is very handy with his personal computer.  I am looking for a
software program that runs on the Windows operating system that would
allow him to type his homework in "natural" notation.  I am hoping the
computer will make the subject a little more interesting.

I found your name in a Wikipedia article about Sage.  Do you think
Sage is the appropriate software for a beginner?

If you got this far, thanks for reading my note.

David Collier, Chief Engineer
ACS Telescada Corporation
35 Corporate Park Drive
Pembroke, MA 02359
www.telescada.com
www.acsmotion.com
781-829-9228

This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential
and are intended  solely  for  the  use  of the named addressee(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure,  use  or dissemination, either whole or
partial, is prohibited. If  you  are  not  the intended  recipient(s)
of the message, please notify the sender immediately.

William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics
University of Washington
http://www.williamstein.org