I am a high school student. "SAGE Beginners Book" seems to be more
about computation in general than how to use SAGE to explore
mathematics and get help on math homework. I like the idea of a Google
Group for discussing SAGE for high-school students. SAGE includes
SymPy so a student could play around with equations in pure python
from the notebook. We really need a good geometry package because
finding to find various intersections and what not without
understanding geometry to make cool animations and stuff in SAGE is
very hard.