On Sep 22, 10:16 pm, "Justin C. Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2008, at 21:33 , mabshoff wrote:
[snip]

Hi Justin,

> > I am playing with libpng-1.2.32 since that is the latest release and
> > also has a boatload of security updates since the lowly 1.2.22 that we
> > ship. Hopefully this will resolve the symbol missing issues. I am
> > testing 3.1.3.alpha0 on OSX 10.5 to see if I can hit any of those
> > problems.
>
> Is 1.2.32 in alpha0?  As well as the md5 and numpy fixes (for parallel
> building)?

Nope, none of those fixes is in alpha0, but I hope that at least some
of them will make it into alpha1, due out late tomorrow. I still don't
see how parallel make impacts numpy, so if you could send me the
portion of the blown up numpy build with parallel make I could attempt
to figure out what is wrong.

> Justin

Cheers,

Michael