On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Timothy Clemans
<timothy.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Problem inserting new input cell after current input cell. undefined"
>
> I discovered this bug on sagenb.org which is running Sage 3.3.alpha3
>
> To reproduce this error do:
>
> 1. Create new worksheet
> 2. Create text cell and save
> 3. Delete computation cell
> 4. Click on the blue under the text cell

I can confirm this bug.  Timothy, you should open a ticket...

I think the bug is that it is even *possible* to delete that
computation cell in step 3 above.  It should never be possible to
delete _all_ computation cells.    The code for checking whether one
is allowed to delete a cell (wherever that is), currently I guess
checks that the number of cells is >= 2.  I guess it should instead
check that the number of computation cells is >= 2.

William