On Feb 5, 1:50 pm, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Timothy Clemans
>
> <timothy.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "Problem inserting new input cell after current input cell. undefined"
>
> > I discovered this bug on sagenb.org which is running Sage 3.3.alpha3

I am more than a little surprised that sagenb.org is running 3.3.a3,
but I guess TinyMCE is too much motivation to not run 3.2.3 :)

> > To reproduce this error do:
>
> > 1. Create new worksheet
> > 2. Create text cell and save
> > 3. Delete computation cell
> > 4. Click on the blue under the text cell
>
> I can confirm this bug.  Timothy, you should open a ticket...
>
> I think the bug is that it is even *possible* to delete that
> computation cell in step 3 above.  It should never be possible to
> delete _all_ computation cells.    The code for checking whether one
> is allowed to delete a cell (wherever that is), currently I guess
> checks that the number of cells is >= 2.  I guess it should instead
> check that the number of computation cells is >= 2.

Sounds like a the fix for me.

> William

Note that there is also a problem with deleting empty TinyMCE cells.
They disappear if one saves and reloads the worksheet, but that isn't
the most elegant solution. I don't think Jason opened a ticket for
that issue yet, but I have been distracted by other bugs.

Cheers,

Michael