Thank you, Mike

Let's say, I run a Sage process on some python code which creates a
space and sets variables and constants, starts time and log, loads
objects and does manipulations with them, writes back the state of the
objects.

>From user side I have to:
- create object,
- share it somehow with Sage,
- have access to manipulate it (others should not be able to do that),
- get the state of my object and other objects in the space,
- decide what to do with my object: transform it or move it, either smth
else,
- share these changes with Sage.

Ex., I follow picture of 2D graph where I have a circle to be my object
in sageworld.
Someone else joins in and draws a square somewhere close.
Sage code checks that objects do not intercept.
I need to swallow up that square.
I write code for necessary transformations taking into account
restrictions and all the rules of the sageworld and send it to a sage
session.
On the other end, the user which has a square looks at his 2d graph and
sees that circle has begun transforming in a strange way. The task of
that user is to avoid swallowing of his square by the circle. He makes
the necessary precautions and sends the code to sageworld.

This is a simple thing what I want to do.

Sorry, if I described it very silly.

But just to illustrate that writing a client may be is not the way to
accomplish the task ... ???
I don't know.

But thank you for the idea

Serge