I could solve the problem with a hint given by Prof. William Stein in
another discussion (just do a search for "cd /usr/local; rm -rf
sage"). The solution is to compile the sage source code within VMware
player on my own computer. I added line 0, 6 and 7 and changed some
comments:

0. Type "manage" and then "sudo su" to become "root".
1. Delete /usr/local/sage by typing:
    cd /usr/local; rm -rf sage
2. Download sage-3.4.2.tar by typing :
     wget http://sagemath.org/src/sage-3.4.2.tar
3. Extract it by typing:
      tar xvf sage-3.4.2.tar
4. Move it to be /usr/local/sage by typing:
      mv sage-3.4.2 sage
5. Start the compiling process by typing:
       cd sage; make
6. Wait several hours.
7. When it's done, you might remove the souce code (I didn't test
this):
      rm sage-3.4.2.tar

The "make" command run about 6 hours to compile on my 1.4 GHz
computer. Now sage-3.4.2 runs perfekt on the above mentioned five year
old "Fujitsu-Siemens Livebook C1110D"

Wouldn't it be a good idea to distribute SAGE in two versions
including a second one beeing compiled on a not so new comuter without
all those fixsr, sse2 flags. This second version might not run as fast
as the first one, but it will work. Or, (even if I don't know a lot
about UNIX,) I think that it should be possible to run the "make"
command with some options excluding the use of the problematic flags
to produce a more stable code even on a new computer (but I'm not
sure). Or I might support the project compiling the second version on
my computer.

But for now I'm happy. Thank you for helping!
Gemili