I would just like to comment about the interest in units, that I think
unit support for SAGE would be highly appreciated for a large audience
dealing with all kind of engineering/physics/etc calculations. It is
not sure that this group is following the development in SAGE today,
since it's known mainly as a mathematics tool and much of these
calculations are done in industry.

As far as I know, today the only low-entry-level tool that does this
is mathcad, which is commercial.

So, your efforts in this area will be highly appreciated, by me and
others... :)