On Jun 24, 2009, at 5:11 AM, Maurizio wrote:

> I totally agree, but unfortunately it seems there are not so many
> people involved in the development of SAGE, focused on these topics.

This was true of many things that are now in Sage when they started
out. Rather than existing Sage developers focusing on new topics,
usually what happens is people who are interested in these topics
gets involved with the development of Sage (and the community is very
helpful with this), though we do try to be helpful when we can.

You seem like just such a person. :)

- Robert