Thank you!

> In general, it's easier for us to help with specific examples.  Is
> there one really nasty plot you can post here, so we can try it out?
> Especially one without ANY numbers is troubling.  That shouldn't be
> happening.  Also, please let us know what version of Sage you are
> using, and on what system.

I found a work-around since I posted the question: forcing ymin/max to
0-1
made the numbers show up, somehow.
Now I can't make the NO numbers plot happen again, but I got a single-
-number plot happening, at least, which to me, is just as bad:
http://wcjunction.com/temp_images/cinemut/iridescence/titanium/singlenumplot.png
I'm using the latest version; --installed it two days ago or so.
I'm in Ubuntu 9.04 (64-bit), running on an old Athlon 64.

> Somewhere deep in plot? there is documentation about how to use
> gridlines.  Tryhttp://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/plot/plot.html
> and search for "gridlines" (under the options for show, but they
> should also work in plot).

I'll check it out; many thanks!

> As for publishing, it publishes to wherever your server is located -
> in most cases, on your own computer.  However, you can download the
> worksheet, upload it towww.sagenb.org, and then publish it there for
> the world to see.  Good luck!

I got my own server I can upload to; just don't quite grasp the
meaning
of "Publish" if it's not to a public place. Anyways, here's the file:
http://wcjunction.com/temp_images/cinemut/iridescence/titanium/iridescence.sws