chuck_starchaser wrote:

>> I see.  I think this is standard, because in this case the axes cross
>> at zero so each tick on the y-axis is .
>
> Apparently Jason is on top of it, but just thought I'd mention the
> axes
> did NOT cross at zero; they crossed at ( 0.0, 0.75 ), which is why I
> was
> so confused at the beginning; --I also assumed they crossed at zero.

Yep, that hit me today in class (again).  There were no numbers on the
axes (or maybe one number), and the axes didn't cross at zero, which was
totally confusing for a few seconds.  Then I decided it would be too
confusing and off-topic to explain to the students why they shouldn't
pay any attention to the axes (we were just looking at what the function
roughly looked like).

Instead, I thought I'd really, really try to make time this weekend to
finish my patch.

Jason

P.S. What's the target release date/feature freeze date for the next
version of Sage?