On May 27, 6:40 pm, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Vinod <vinodprab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That's Awesome! Thanks for the help.
> > When would the sage4.4.3 release? Should I wait till then or is it
> > possible for you guys to post the patch here in the forum?
>
> > Vinod
>
> Just type
>
>   sage:
> hg_sage.apply('http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/attachment/ticket/9070/trac_9070.p...)
>
> exit sage, then type
>
>   sage -br
>
> And you should have the patch installed into your copy of Sage.
>
> William

Thank you William and Mike. I installed the patch and tried with the
matlab again.

Now I have a different error message in the terminal when I try to
execute the matlab code involving plots in the webserver
" X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication. "

I verified all the X11 settings and it looks fine.
The link lists all the check points one should look for:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/x11-connection-rejected-because-of-wrong-authentication/

The sage server was setup using the method discussed under the  last
section " Other Instructions -from JasonGrout" in the below link.
http://wiki.sagemath.org/DanDrake/JustEnoughSageServer

Is there anything wrong with the server setup itself?

Vinod