On Thursday 10 June 2010 21:59, Jan Groenewald wrote:

> xppaut has always been very fast at DE solving,

I tried compiling xppaut on CentOS 4.8 and make issues this error:

make: *** No rule to make target `parserslow2.o', needed by `xppaut'.  Stop.

After editing the Makefile to fix that problem, make issues the same error on
another file, then another and another. After editing the Makefile about half
a dozen times, I just gave up. I tried to contact the author but apparently
the email address given in the README file is defunct.

Does anyone have a Makefile for xppaut that actually works on Linux? Past
experience has shown it to be unwise to run distributed binaries (Bad Things
can happen), so I'd like to compile from source.

Thanks,
Jeff