On Sunday 13 June 2010 03:04, Jose Guzman wrote:

> Hey Jeff,
>
> Let me know the solution to the makefile problem, I am also interested
> in compiling from the sources, and found problems with the library Vector.o

I've finally had some time to play around with this, and from what I see so
far, not only the Makefile but the whole build process is hosed. Just goes to
show once again that good mathematicians tend to be lousy programmers ;-)

I've had some success, but there's still a way to go. If and when I get it
working I'll post a tar.gz file with a single Makefile that will build the
whole thing on Linux.

Jeff