I'm using Sage Version 4.7, Release Date: 2011-05-23, the Mac Sage.app
version.  I'm running on a Mac ecology: Air, Mini, MacBook.  The Mini is
acting as a local notebook server.

I'm noticing flaky behavior in a few areas:
1 - My worksheets (both local and on sagenb server) will every now and again
have blank entries in the first one or two cells.  If I discard and quit,
then return .. the problem goes away.
2 - Uploading to the sagenb server on one of my worksheets seemed to fail ..
it showed the text for cells in the initial text area of the worksheet.  By
that I mean the {{...text .. it showed {{{id=1|
3 - On the sagenb server, after uploading successfully (.sws seemed to be
the most stable), publishing the worksheet left out the jmol 3D plotting.

I'm not sure how easy it is to reproduce these, but I can try if need be.
 The third problem can be seen here:
http://www.sagenb.org/home/backspaces/7/
http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/3042/

Is it possible that I need to upgrade to the latest 4.7 release?