On Aug 16, 11:39 pm, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net> wrote:
> More info, just in case:  Using latest Chrome browser, running Snow Leopard
> latest. Intel.  Sorry about three questions in one post, just noticed.

You have a more recent post about the LAN - does that mean this
resolved itself, or just that you are ignoring it for now?

3) might just be because sagenb.org is running a newer Jmol setup; I
can't remember if this is one of the side effects or not.

2) I have no idea!

1) I wouldn't worry about, though it is troubling as it likely is
another symptom of something.

What happens when you try FF or Safari instead of Chrome?